- To be the elected lead responsible for the delivery of community volunteering for Loughborough Students’ Union.
- To provide a comprehensive range of volunteering opportunities for students at Loughborough to support personal development and employability.
- To be an advocate for volunteering and building bridges between communities.
- To act as a central contact point for the community regarding volunteering projects, as well as promotion of the good work volunteers do in the community.
- Uphold the Action Constitution by leading and managing the Action committee and working with them alongside Hall Representatives and Project leaders.
- Record volunteer hours and maintain the Volunteering Halls League table.
- Proactively engage external partners including those within the University and local communities
- To support and facilitate international volunteering projects
- To report into the Students’ Union Vice President.
- To work alongside the sabbatical and staff teams to develop and deliver a one year plan which works towards the long term aims of the students union.
- To be able to demonstrate the impact that volunteering has on individuals, the community and the university.
Want to apply?Apply
The Nitty Gritty Stuff