- Be responsible for the day to day running of the Athletic Union and its clubs.
- Be the major point of contact for all Athletic Union club members, volunteers and associated parties.
- To enhance not only the sporting performance of club members but also the personal growth of said members through initiatives such as Committee Training and Coach Development, and as the main point of contact with the Coach & Volunteer Academy; oversee Athletic Union volunteers development and welfare; as well as improving support structures and the shaping of best practice.
- Review current resources, and plan and implement initiatives that gives AU members a better sporting experience.
- To act as the first point of contact both for individual members, committee and KUKRI representatives, for the operational aspects of the kit deal and complaints.
- Assist the Sport Executive Officer as Vice-President of the Athletic Union, including in relation to the Athletic Union Executive Team’s operational activity and their personal development.
Want to apply?Apply
The Nitty Gritty Stuff