- To be the elected lead responsible for the delivery of events and activities related to developing entrepreneurial and employable skills for Loughborough Students’ Union
- Bring innovation and enterprise to all aspects of the Union and its student groups.
- To be the elected lead responsible for LSU’s work with the Loughborough Enterprise Network (LEN) with particular focus to the “inspire” strand of the network.
- To be an advocate for student enterprise and student start ups.
- To support Enterprise and Employability Reps within departments to deliver a holistic program of E&E
- To report into the Students’ Union Vice President.
- To work alongside the Executive and staff teams to develop and deliver a one-year plan which works towards the long term aims of the Students’ Union.
- To provide students with opportunities for personal growth and development.
- To help run and manage student enterprise projects.
Want to apply?Apply
The Nitty Gritty Stuff