- To be the elected lead responsible for the delivery of student fundraising for Loughborough Students’ Union.
- To provide a comprehensive range of fundraising opportunities for students at Loughborough.
- To be an advocate for fundraising and raising money for causes close to our students hearts.
- To act as a central contact point for the student body regarding fundraising opportunities, as well as promotion of the impact our fundraising has on individuals and groups.
- Uphold the Rag Constitution by leading and managing the Rag committee and working with them alongside Hall Representatives and Project leaders.
- Record fundraising totals and the fundraisings Halls League table.
- Proactively engage external partners including those within the University and local communities
- To support and facilitate international fundraising trips and projects
- To report into the Students’ Union Vice President.
- To work alongside the sabbatical and staff teams to develop and deliver a one year plan which works towards the long term aims of the students union.
Want to apply?Apply
The Nitty Gritty Stuff