- To be the elected lead responsible for the delivery of student led societies for Loughborough Students’ Union.
- To provide a comprehensive range of opportunities for students at Loughborough across a broad range of societies including but not exclusive of hobby and interest, culture and faith, arts and drama, academic and careers groups.
- To be an advocate for student led activity and building bridges between communities on campus.
- To act as a central contact point for students regarding new society start up and existing society support or development.
- Uphold the Societies Constitution by leading and managing the Societies committee.
- To report into the Students’ Union Vice President.
- To work alongside the sabbatical and staff teams to develop and deliver a one year plan which works towards the long term aims of the students union.
- To ensure societies act within the mission and values of Loughborough Students’ Union and ensure fairness and equality within student societies.
- Develop societies that will be sustainable and successful in the long term as well as support societies at an immediate risk of folding.
Want to apply?Apply
The Nitty Gritty Stuff